Saturday, September 1, 2012

why extraordinary meh?

I've been thinking of a blog title for a couple of days now and have been drawn by oxymora. I find them funny, dramatic and ironic. 

I think I personify oxymoron. 

I hate writing and I detest school essays. I don't know my grammar and my writing cohesion. I almost flunked my English. I'm more of a Science and Technology kind of guy. I have the attention span of a dog... SQUIRREL!!!

I hate getting attention. I'm more of a wallflower. I'm probably perceived as anti-social. I'm actually shy. Really! 

I see myself to be more visual. Unfortunately, work and stress has squeezed the life out of this passion. Then they invented the cheap digital camera. The right side of my brain has been resurrected. Id like to rekindle that old flame. You'll probably see more pictures here than do writing. Whatever.

Now here I am. I attempt to blog. Ironic. Give me a break. I'm going out of my comfort zone.

But there's one thing I'm passionate and never ashamed to talk about. This meh life. It's not much but it's a work in progress. That one day is meh life will someday be extraordinary. By His Grace. So bear with me while I find the extraordinary in this meh life.

Let the blogging begin...




3 comments:

  1. HA HA HA!!! That made me chuckle... SQUIRREL!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. imma blog again soon too. it's a decision for me not to do some personal blogging after daddy died. and i've got my hands full too. see yah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think it was a wise decision too. you don't want to alienate people if you're mourning in your blog. sometimes we just have to take a pause and just breathe it all in.

      this blogging thing is nothing serious though. since multiply is signing off, i thought of reviving blogging. it does distract me from the other things :)

      it helps that wife is committed to blogging herself. excellent source of motivation too.

      Delete