Saturday, September 1, 2012

goodbye multiply

dear multiply,


I was caught unaware that you have ceased to hold my photos, articles and videos. I know haven't been faithfully keep you up to date since Twitter and Facebook came along. In spite of it all, I've never treated them the same as I have treated you. I told you of my travels, shared with you my photos. I told you my life. I told you of my love story with the woman I will marry. I shared things which inspired me.

Now i heard that you'll be leaving and you changed careers. I'm mad that you sold out. 

I understand. You have to survive. You became a souvenir of a once vibrant era. I hope you'll make the transition easy. I won't forget you though. I'll remember you here. I'll share my old stories perhaps. my old pictures too. Maybe someday we'll meet again. maybe in a different form.


capncrisp




No comments:

Post a Comment